Travelling to Turkey is becoming more and more popular amongst Emirati citizens. But if you’re planning a trip, it’s important to understand the visa requirements before you go. In this blog article, we’ll discuss how to apply for a Turkey visa as an Emirati citizen and what documents are required. So let’s dive in and find out how you can get your Turkish visa so that you can easily travel there!
What is a Turkey Visa?
As an Emirati citizen, you can apply for a Turkey visa in one of two ways: either through the e-Visa system or by applying for a visa at a Turkish diplomatic mission. Turkey Tourist Visa
If you choose to apply for an e-Visa, you will need to fill out an online application and pay the visa fee with a credit or debit card. Once your application is approved, you will receive an email authorizing you to travel to Turkey. You will then need to print out this email and present it along with your passport at the port of entry.
If you choose to apply for a visa at a Turkish diplomatic mission, you will need to submit your passport, two passport-size photos, and the appropriate visa fee. You may also be required to submit additional documentation, such as proof of travel insurance or proof of hotel reservations.
How to Apply for a Turkey Visa
As an Emirati citizen, you can apply for a Turkey visa in one of three ways:
1. Online: You can apply for a Turkey e-Visa online through the official website. The process is simple and straightforward, and you will receive your visa within 72 hours. Turkey Visa for Emirati Citizens
2. At the airport: If you are traveling to Turkey on a short-term basis, you can obtain a visa upon arrival at the airport. This option is only available for those who are traveling for tourism or business purposes.
3. Through a Turkish embassy or consulate: You can also apply for a Turkey visa through a Turkish embassy or consulate in your home country. The process is slightly longer and may take up to two weeks, but this option is available for all types of visas.
Cost of the Turkey Tourist Visa
The cost of the Turkey tourist visa is AED 250 for a single entry visa, AED 500 for a multiple entry visa, or AED 1,000 for a family visa (for up to four people). You can pay the fee online using a credit card, or in person at a Turkish consulate.
Requirements for a Turkey Visa
As an Emirati citizen, you will need to obtain a visa before travelling to Turkey. Visas can be obtained from the Turkish Embassy or Consulate in the UAE. The requirements for a Turkey visa are as follows:
– A valid passport with at least 6 months remaining validity
– A completed visa application form
– A passport-sized photograph
– Proof of travel plans (i.e. flight itinerary)
– Fees for the visa (varies depending on nationality and length of stay)
– Proof of accommodation (i.e. hotel booking)
– Proof of sufficient funds to cover the duration of your stay in Turkey
– Health insurance covering the duration of your stay in Turkey