If you are an Antigua Barbuda citizen or an Armenian citizen, you can apply for a visa to visit Turkey. This article will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to apply for a visa and what documents you will need to provide.
How to get a Turkey visa if you are Antigua Barbuda citizen or Armenian citizen
If you are Turkey Visa for Antigua Barbuda Citizens, you need to apply for a Turkey visa in advance. The process of applying for a Turkey visa is relatively straightforward and can be completed quite easily. Here are the steps that you need to take to get a Turkey visa:
1. First, you will need to visit the nearest Turkish embassy or consulate in your home country. You can find the addresses of these embassies and consulates on the website of the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
2. Once you have found the address of the Turkish embassy or consulate, go there and present your passport and application form (which you can download from the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs website) to the staff member at the front desk.
3. You will then need to provide some information about yourself such as your full name, birth date, nationality, and passport number. If you are travelling with family members, they will also need to provide their full names and passport numbers.
4. After providing all of the required information, you will be asked to fill out a deposit slip which will be used in case your application is rejected for any reason. The deposit slip should have a total value equivalent to $50 US dollars or €40 Euros.
5. Finally, you will be asked to sign an affidavit swearing that you have no criminal convictions which would prevent you from travelling to Turkey and that you are not carrying any weapons or dangerous items with you. Turkey Visa for Armenian Citizens
Requirements for a Turkey visa
Turkey is a Schengen country and citizens of most European countries can travel there without a visa. However, citizens of some countries, such as Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, and Seychelles cannot travel to Turkey visa-free. You must obtain a visa before travelling to Turkey. The requirements for a Turkish visa depend on your nationality:
-Citizens of most European countries (including the United Kingdom) can travel to Turkey visa-free if they have a valid passport and are not nationals of one of the listed prohibited countries. Nationals of Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia must also have an e-visa if they want to visit Turkey.
-Nationals of Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia must obtain an e-visa in order to visit Turkey.
-Nationals of Afghanistan, Ethiopia, Gambia, Haiti, Mali and Niger must obtain a visa in order to visit Turkey.
The following documents are necessary in order to apply for a Turkish visa:
-A valid passport with at least six months remaining validity (at the time of application).
-A visa application form (available from Turkish diplomatic missions or from certain travel agencies).
-Two recent passport size photos.
How to apply for a Turkey visa
If you are a citizen of Antigua and Barbuda or an Armenian citizen, you can apply for a visa to visit Turkey online. You will need to provide your passport information, including your expiration date, photograph, and signature. You will also need to upload a copy of your valid passport and visa application form. The application process takes about 3-4 weeks to complete.
How long it will take to receive your Turkey visa
If you are an Antigua Barbuda citizen or an Armenian citizen, it will take about 5-7 business days to receive your Turkey visa.