If you are an Indian citizen or an Indonesian citizen and you want to visit Turkey, then this is the article for you! In this article, we will guide you through the whole process of obtaining a Turkish visa, from the initial steps of filling out the online application form to the actual visa interview. Turkey Visa for Indian Citizens
How to get a Turkish visa easily and quickly
If you’re planning on traveling to Turkey, you’ll likely need a visa. Here are three ways to get a Turkish visa easily and quickly:
1. Apply through your embassy or consulate. This is the easiest way to get a Turkish visa, but it can take up to two weeks to receive your visa application approval.
2. Use an online service. Several websites offer short-term Turkish visas for purchase. However, these visas are often not valid for more than six months and may not be accepted by all airlines flying into Turkey.
3. Attend a Turkish visa appointment at a Turkish embassy or consulate. This is the fastest way to get a visa, but it’s also the most expensive option and often requires some paperwork pre-approval in advance. Turkey Visa for Indonesian Citizens
Requirements for a Turkish visa
Turkish visas are required for citizens of many countries, but there are a few exceptions. Citizens of the following countries do not need a visa to enter Turkey: Albania, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia*, Bosnia and Herzegovina*, Botswana*, Brazil** , Brunei Darussalam*** , Bulgaria*, Burkina Faso*, Cambodia*, Canada** (except Quebec), Cape Verde*** , Chile*** , China***** , Colombia****** , Comoros Islands***** , Costa Rica****** *With an invitation letter from the ministry of interior
**Brazilians with valid passports may stay up to 90 days without a visa
***Bruneians must have a return ticket or be in possession of an onward ticket
****Chilean national must present an immigration card that is valid for at least 6 months after the date of entry into Turkey
*****The Chinese government has announced that it will start charging tourist visas from Jan 1st 2013. For information on obtaining a visa before this date please visit the China embassy website. Nationals of Croatia who hold a passport containing at least one photograph and valid for four months after the date of arrival in Turkey can stay without a visa for up to 30 days. Nationals of Cyprus who hold passports with at least one photograph and validity for six months beyond the intended period of stay in Turkey
How to apply for a Turkish visa
If you are planning to visit Turkey, you will need to apply for a Turkish visa in advance. The application process is easy and can be completed in just a few easy steps. Here are the necessary steps:
1) First, determine if you need a visa at all. If you are only visiting Turkey for tourism purposes and will not be spending any time in the country other than passing through on your way to another destination, then a tourist visa should be sufficient. If, however, you plan to stay longer in Turkey or work or study there, then you will need a specific type of visa.
2) Next, gather your documents required for the visa application. These include your passport photo page (2 photos), your travel itinerary (including dates of entry and exit), proof of funds (if applying for a business or student visa), and any other documentation needed to support your case (such as letters of invitation from friends or employers in Turkey).
3) Finally, make an appointment with one of the Turkish embassies or consulates near your home country. The application process will vary depending on which embassy or consulate you visit, but generally it will involve filling out an application form and submitting supporting documentation.