If you’re a Japanese or Mexican resident, and you’re looking to travel to New Zealand, you’ll need to be aware of the visa requirements that both countries have. In this article, we’ll outline the specific requirements for each country, and provide tips on how to get your visa if you’re eligible.

What do you need to know about the Japan Visa?

If you are a Mexican resident, you need to meet the following requirements in order to apply for a Japan visa: hold a valid passport, visa application form (available at most Japanese embassies or consulates), and one photo. The application fee is JPY 1500. NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR JAPANESE CITIZENS

While in Japan, you must observe the local customs and dress code. You are not allowed to carry any firearms into Japan, nor are you allowed to bring any animals into the country. Finally, while in Japan, be sure to respect local privacy laws and refrain from conducting any unauthorized photography or recording activities.

New Zealand Visa for Japanese Citizens

If you are a Japanese citizen, you may be able to visit New Zealand visa-free for up to 90 days in a 180 day period. You need to have a valid passport and proof of onward travel. Mexican residents can also visit New Zealand visa-free for up to 30 days in a 180 day period. There is no need to have a valid passport or proof of onward travel, but you will need an invitation letter from an approved organisation in New Zealand.

How to apply for a New Zealand Visa for Mexican citizens?

If you are a Mexican citizen and you want to visit or live in New Zealand, you will need to apply for a visa.

The process of applying for a visa is different for each country. However, the basic steps are usually the same.

First, you will need to gather all of the information necessary for your application. This includes your passport photo, your visa application form, and proof of your citizenship (if applicable).

Next, you will need to find an embassy or consulate in your home country that can process your visa application. NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR MEXICAN CITIZENS

Finally, you will need to submit all of the required documentation to the embassy or consulate.


Japan is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, and there are many reasons for this. From amazing culture to beautiful scenery, Japan has something for everyone. However, if you’re planning on visiting Japan and want to stay longer than a couple of weeks, you’ll need to apply for a visa. Here is a guide on how to get a Japan visa if you’re a Mexican resident and want to visit Japan:

There are three types of visas that Mexican residents can use when traveling to Japan: Tourist Visa (for visitors who intend only sightseeing), Business Visit Visa (for individuals conducting business activities in Japan), and Residence/Work Visa (for people with an intention of staying in Japan for an extended period). Each type of visa has different requirements that must be met before applying, so make sure you read the relevant guidelines carefully before submitting your application. For example, the Tourist Visa requires applicants to have enough money available during their stay in order not to become a burden on the Japanese government or society, and they must also have confirmed reservations at least seven days in advance. Once all required documents have been submitted together with the appropriate fee(s), your application will be processed by Tokyo’s International Center Assistance Service Office (ICASO). From there, it could take anywhere from few days up to several months for notification regarding your visa status – so be patient! If everything goes according as planned, once your visa is issued you can travel freely throughout all 47 prefectures within Japan without any further restrictions or worries. New Zealand citizens travelling to mainland China require only valid passport identification cards which include Chinese characters; other nationalities will require passports with official visas endorsed by an embassy or consulate inside China. Nationals from countries other than those mentioned above who wish travel outside Shanghai Municipality should contact Shanghai Municipal Travel Information Center at 0631-6223000 ext 122 or www.shanghai-travel.com .

By admin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *